This guide will lead you, step by step, to your virtual number, which will allow you to send and receive phone calls to and from every location worldwide, as well as other advanced features, such as sending and receiving text messages, using multiply numbers on a single device, redirecting and routing of incoming calls, etc.
1. The first step would be to create an account on pbxme.com.
Once verified, the login information (account credentials) will be sent to your email address.
2. Login into your account at the login page.
After login in, you will be able to access your account management portal. On the portal page, you will be able to access your account information and perform many actions in your account.
3. In order to get invoices within your TAX ID and address, please update them on your profile page.
4. Before you start buying numbers and using services, you will need to add credit to your account. the following deposits can be performed independently. Clicking this link will teach you how. Notice that you will receive an email notification when funds were successfully added.
5. Having charged the account with some funds, you can now purchase a DID number for incoming calls. This guide will direct you on how to do it.
6: Please access the following guide to enhance your understanding of how to forward a DID thoroughly via the available options
7. What is left now is to connect your account to a softphone. You may use your preferred platform/SIP Client. We recommend Zoiper5 software. This link will assist you to install Zoiper on your mobile using your own SIP device details
8. You can now receive calls made to your allocated numbers from anywhere in the world. You can make outgoing calls from your softphone. Click here to check for Call Rates according to destination. In most cases, you wouldn't be charged for incoming calls received on your allocated numbers.
9. This guide will direct you on how to approach all the information about your account, actions, and payment issues.